Monday, January 26, 2009

Our Valentines Day Photoshoot

Yesterday I did a photoshoot of Landon for Valentines Day...It went really well! It's amazing what you can get a toddler to do for a sucker!!! I told him he could ONLY eat it on the pillow and he hopped on and sat still for the entire shoot!!! I even got eye contact from him, which is really rare since he HATES my camera!
This is the one we ended up choosing for his Valentines Day Cards (act suprised when you get one):

Later on in the afternoon, Terin and Sailor came over for their photoshoot! Terin was nice enough to take the family picture that I have wanted for soooo long!!! We had a hard time keeping Landon from jumping up and down! We have like 3 good shots and 20,000 of him frozen in the air! I swear Terin would be the best photographer EVER if she just had a nice camera, lol.

1 comment:

  1. I love the last picture...well I love all the pictures but the last one is just so cute.

    ReplyDelete