Thursday, January 29, 2009

I have been tagged with "25 useless facts"
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
So here it goes:
1-I'm having a baby girl :]
2-My son is playing ball this year!!!
3-I am sitting in class BORED!
4-I am doing my first student teaching at Moody Elementary with my mother in law!!!
5-I love photography
6-I'm craving fish and cocktail sauce (even though I've hated seafood since birth!)
7-I still sleep with my baby blanket, hehe!
8-I think I just bombed my math test :[
9-I am addicted to buying pink!!!
10-I am also addicted to orange juice and Dr. Pepper
11-My hubby informed me that my blog name meant something about drugs...oh well!
12-I do NOT do drugs, lol!
13-I am in a play tonight (The true story of the three pigs)
14-I've got to pee...
15-I am married to the best man in the world!!!
16-I jam out to Taylor Swift every morning on the ride to school!
17-I jam out to Hannah Montana everytime my son is in the car (even though he only lets me listen to "Best of Both Worlds"
18-I love to paint (even if it is a paint by number, hehe!)
19-I drive a cute SUV
20-I have OCD
21-I hate Social Studies and wish I could skip it!!!
22-I miss my baby!!!
23-I'm sleepy and need a nap!
24-I'm a horrible speller!
25-I need to clean my house when I get home!

Wow, that was harder than I thought!!!
*Missy*

No comments:

Post a Comment