Thursday, October 1, 2009
My favorite Baby Gear:
Bouncer-Landon used his more than Lilly. She likes being in my arms, lol!
Gowns-Both of my babies LIVED in these for the first months!
Nursing Bra/Gown-More like "Mommy Gear", but if you're nursing, these are a must!!!
Gate-We got one from Babies R Us that makes a circle. It was GREAT!
Bathtime Baby holder-not sure what it was really called, but it was blue and white and it hooked to the side of the tub and had a seat that the baby sat in. LOVED IT!!! Landon used it until he was almost 2! I was paranoid about letting him go...
Diaper Genie-What a waste! We didn't like it...
Pacies-Went ALL out and got expensive ones of every color and neither baby would take one, lol!
Carriers-We got the cheapo one from Walmart, and it hurts the babies legs...
Baby Bathtubs-We like to bathe our babies in the sink :o)
Playpen-Landon cried and cried in the playpen!
All babies are different. Landon hated things that Lilly loves and Lilly hates things that Landon loved! They are super different :o)
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Saturday, July 4, 2009
And here is one from today since it's 4th of July! (3 years ago today, I was bringing my baby boy home from the hospital!!!):
Monday, June 22, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Monday, March 23, 2009
Sunday, March 8, 2009
I am now in my fifth month of pregnancy, so I decided to take my four month profile picture (after eating all the cupcakes of course!)...I don't see how my belly can get any bigger than this!:
Saturday, March 7, 2009
- Get the house cleaned and organized
- Catch up on homework and lesson plans
- POTTY TRAIN LANDON
- Start "preschool'ish days" for Landon
- Register for Lilly's baby shower
- GET THE FAMILY UNSICK AND MY HOUSE GERM FREE
- Work on Photography
Let me go into detail on each of the items on my list:
- My house is soooooo unorganized! I can remember my life before Landon...my house was decorated nicely, organized, and CLEAN! For two and a half years now I've been fighting clutter! I get really motivated and start listing my to do's (I'm a big planner! I can plan over and over again routines to get my house in order but actually putting the plan into action is where I lack...). I'm addicted to flylady!!! She is a perfect fix for people living in CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome)...If you are living in CHAOS check her website out at http://www.flylady.net
- I have soooo much homework due after spring break! I'm about sick of school...just nine more months until I graduate and become a real teacher I(Yes, I am counting down the days, hehe)! I'm doing my mini student teaching in my Mother-in-law's 2nd grade classroom at Moody Elementary and it's a really nice break from sitting in class at UAB!!!
- This one is a BIG one on my to do list! I know he can do it. He potty's everytime I take him to the bathroom, he just doesn't tell me when he has to go! So I'm left guessing and taking him every 15 minutes...I feel like I spend the whole day in the bathroom! I get tired of doing it...this week WILL be different! I've got to hide the diapers and pull out the undies :o)!
- Since Landon doesn't go to preschool, I really want to start a daily routine of activities that he WOULD do if he did attend school. He's really smart! He knows his ABC's, Numbers, Shapes, and Color. He also loves music, art, and playtime...sooooo, I want to work with him everyday to prepare him for real school! (Yes, I know he's only two and a half, but, you can never start too early :o)! Here are two of his favorite websites that we visit daily: http://www.starfall.com/ + http://www.fisher-price.com/ (we do the toddler games).
- I know it's not right to have a 2nd baby shower, but, I don't have any girl things! So we are going to have a shower for Lilly! I'm thinking about registering at Babies R Us and Target...Gotta get on the ball though, because Landon tried to come at 32 weeks and if she's anything like him then I only have 10 more weeks until preterm labor!!!
- My whole family is super sick! We just keep passing germs back and forth, back and forth! It all started with a tummy bug and now it's a bad cold! I bought a can of Lysol and have been covering anything and everything that anybody touches...I'm determined to get rid of the germs in my house!!! I'm thinking of adding this step to my night routine so that every night before bed I can spray the house...
- I really need to work on my photography!!! Ever since I got pregnant with Lilly, I've been slacking in photography...I'm just not practicing anymore...I've promised myself to spend some time EVERYDAY reading and practicing!!! I also need to be thinking about upcoming Easter sessions...I haven't even decided what I'm going to do for them...I usually plan this event several months in advance! Man, I'm a slacker!!!